Tomorrow Copenhagen Fashion Week kicks off, and even if you’re not yet acquainted with some of the talents who’ll be sending forth their latest collections at CFW, there’s no doubt you’re familiar with Pernille Teisbaek. The stylist and street style favorite has come to epitomize a kind of 21st-century Danish cool that’s not full-on Scandi minimalism, but that boasts plenty of easy, elegant polish—and that’s launched a bevy of Tumblr fan sites to boot. To ring in the shows, we tapped Teisbaek to share some of her favorite hometown haunts. From shopping to snacking, whether you’re headed to the city to see the shows IRL or just in your daydreams, she’s got you covered.
1. Central Hotel & Café: A coffee shop and the world’s smallest hotel. They make a killer coffee!
2. Beau Marché: The perfect place to go for an after-work glass of wine in the beautiful, French-inspired surroundings.
3. Otto: A restaurant with delicious food and nice organic wines.
4. Louisiana Museum of Modern Art: Amazing architecture and art located just north of Copenhagen.
5. Another Nué: A supercool shop with different international brands—and their own two, Lovechild 1979 and Nué Notes. Definitely something to check out!
6. Holly Golightly: This has been one of my favorite stores for ages. The interior and atmosphere is amazing, and their selection of high-end brands is exquisite.
7. Kastellet: Where I love to go for a walk.
8. Kødbyens Mad & Marked: A market in the Meatpacking District with all sorts of foods—a must-visit in Copenhagen.
The post Pernille Teisbaek’s Ultimate Fashion Girl Guide to Copenhagen appeared first on Vogue.
Read More From Fashion — Vogue Categories — Vogue